Hotel Briliant strongly commits to respecting the privacy of each of its consumers, clients or co-workers. Beginning with 25.05.2018 the European Regulations 679/2016 for the protection of natural persons with regard to processing their personal data and for their free movement becomes enforceable. The provisions of these regulations are designed to ensure a high level of personal data security. Under the given circumstances, we inform you on how we protect your personal data, on the purposes for which we process it and on the rights you have according to the law.
Our site uses Cookie-type files to personalize and enhance your experience. Before continuing to navigate on our site, please take the necessary time to read and understand the content of our Confidentiality Policy and our Policy related to the use of Cookie files.
2. Who are we?
The site is the property of SC TREI GHEJANI SRL with its headquarters in Cluj-Napoca, Calea Dorobanților, No. 90, Apt. 47 Cluj county, with work point located in Cluj-Napoca, Hotel Briliant, str. Fagetului, no. 5C, Cluj county, tax registration number RO29245246, Trade Registry Number: J12/2605/2011.
3. What are your rights?
Throughout our business relationship and, upon completion, you may exercise any of the following personal data rights as set out in EU Regulation 679/2016:
- the right to information – you can request information about your personal data being processed;
- the right of access your data – you can ask the operator to issue a confirmation that the personal data that you are targeting is processed and in an affirmative situation, you can access that information;
- the right to rectification – you can rectify the inaccurate or incomplete information;
- the right to delete the information ("the right to be forgotten") – you can obtain the deletion of your personal information in case the processing was not legal or in case there is no legal or special reason for continuing the processing and storage of your personal data;
- the right to restrict processing – you may request processing to be restricted in case you doubt the accuracy of the information, in case you become aware of illegal processing, as well as in other cases under the law;
- the right to data portability – you can request to receive your personal data in a structured format that can be automatically read or you can ask the data to be passed to another operator;
- the right to opposition – you can oppose the processing of your personal information, for reasons of public interest, such as the creation of profiles;
- rights connected to automatic data processing – refer to the right of the data subject to refuse to become subject of decisions exclusively based on automatic processing, which produces legal effects on the data subject.
- the right to withdraw consent – if data processing is based on your consent and there is no longer any legal basis for your data processing, you can withdraw your consent any time. Withdrawal of consent has effects only for the future, your personal data processing prior to your consent withdrawal remaining in force.
We inform you on your rights of requesting the enforcement of any of the above-mentioned rights by a demand registered to our work point located in Cluj-Napoca, Fagetului str., no. 5C, Cluj county.
At the same time we inform you on your right of filing a complaint against your personal data processing with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
4. What kind of information do we collect about you?
4.1. In case you use our site:
In case you use our site to get informed on our products and services and to view the information of interest for you, a number of cookies are used by us (cookies first party) and by tierces (cookies third party) to allow the site functioning and collect useful information about the visitors and offer you the best experience of using our site.
The cookies register:
- Technical information, for example the procedure can include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, the connection information, the browser type and version, time settings, types and versions of browser extensions (plug-in), the operation platform system, the device type and the mobile device make; such information can be collected and processed on our behalf by the cookie files of tierces and you can find more details about this in the section dedicated to this topic;
- Information about your visit, for example such information may include Complete Uniform Resource Locators (URL), a sequence of clicks to, through, and from our Websites (including date and time), information or products you have viewed or searched for (including top read articles, top access categories, page response times, download errors, duration of visits to specific pages (including average page time, viewing specific content or videos) the average time used for an app and the number of views in such apps, the average number of articles viewed on our Websites, page interaction information (such as scrolling, mouse clicks and crossings), methods used to navigate on the page, data about user behaviour and any phone number used to call or any email address used to contact our customer service representatives.
Some of the cookies we use are strictly necessary for our site to function, therefore we do not require your consent to introduce this information into your computer.
However, for those cookies that are useful but not strictly necessary, we will always ask for your consent before placing them.
Beside the cookies we use, working with third parties to give you a timely experience, may require tierces to place cookies on your computer, but only with your consent.
4.2. In case you submit a contact request through our site:
Win case you submit a contact request through our site, we ask you your name your contact phone number and the e-mail address.
We use this information to answer your request, inclusively to provide information about our products and services. We can forward you an e-mail many times after you have submitted a request just to make sure that we have answered your question and to enhance our users’ experience.
4.3. In case you book a room on our site
If you book a room on our site, we will need the following information:
- invoicing information;
- the contact phone number;
- the length of your stay;
- the e-mail address;
- information about your credit card;
- other information and requests from your part;
5. How do we use your personal information:
The purpose of processing your personal identification data such as your ID card, the e-mail address, the telephone number, your address, time of stay, credit card details, or data we collect directly from you when you are our customer, is to legally conduct all the activities within our business relationship with Hotel Briliant, under the legislation in force.
We therefore inform you that processing your personal data is always based on the conclusion of a contract, invoice, statistics, or on the need to comply with legal provisions. At the same time, we assure you that your personal data transmitted to public authorities and to our co-workers will only be transmitted for legitimate purposes and that we will always implement the measures required to protect such data (the conclusion of an agreement, the implementation of internal security procedures, the insertion of confidentiality clauses into contracts or other necessary measures).
We will use your information to check your credit card details and make the reservation or perform the requested service. We will also send you an invoice by e-mail and we may use your phone number to contact you in connection with your request.
We request this information to process the payment, to make your reservation and to meet your requests.
6. Storing your personal data and transferring it abroad
6.1. How long do we store your personal information?
Your information is stored on our site and on our cloud server, both with their headquarter in the European Union.
The details of your credit card are transmitted to a tierce which is a payment processor with its headquarters in the European Union.
We keep the emails coming from requests for two years, after which they are safely archived and kept for five years then we delete them. CRM records are kept for three years from the last contact with you.
7. To whom do we disclose your information?
We disclose your information to:
- only to a limited number of staff members who are subject to confidentiality obligations with regard to personal data and who operate with appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of your personal data.
- governmental authorities and/or law enforcement agencies, if such disclosure is required by the law in force or if necessary to exercise our rights, including the conditions of use, or to protect our legitimate interests (including the legitimate interests of third parties) under the laws in force.
- Service providers who offer administrative, professional, IT, security and trade resources support;
- Business partners, providers and sub-contractors;
- Tourism agencies.
- Analysis and search engine providers that help us improve and optimize our Websites.
8. Links to other websites
Our Website can provide links to websites which SC TREI GHEJANI SRL does not control. As soon as you click on a link of a tierce party, you will be directed (redirected) to the website of that tierce.
In case you visit any of these linked websites, you should review their privacy policies.
We are not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies. SC TREI GHEJANI SRL does not control and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies and notices or practices of the websites or services of third parties.
9. Data safety/security
We preserve your data on our servers and on the servers hosted by third parties (including cloud services). We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data and to prevent unauthorized access. We have contractual relationships with third parties that provide hosting services and these contracts include obligations on organizational and technical security of your personal information. All payment transactions will be encrypted.
Data transmission via the Internet is not entirely secure. Although we undertake to do or best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the safety of the information which you transmit to our Websites; any data transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your data, we will use strict procedures and security features, trying to prevent unauthorized access.
10. Updates of the confidentiality policy